We all need to put in effort to get ourselves out there, because it can be hard on your mental health to be so isolated. It’s important to be part of a community, and be involved, and have exchange with people.
- I’ve been spending a lot of my creative effort trying to keep my business open.
- Crippled crisp review is two disabled Dutch comedians eating potato chips together.
- I have begun producing radio shows in my home Studio. The first one will air Thursday.
- People are experiencing part of what it is like to be a disabled person.
- It is hard to get around. Hard to participate. Hard to interact with each other. It can be isolating. For our mental health, we need to get out there.