Happy New Year, 2022. The guy cutting lumber at Home Depot with his sunglasses upside-down said, “Don’t cry, smile. Because we are still alive. Sleep good, be happy.”
I wear the same shoes all the time because they fit into my AFO (ankle-foot-orthotic) brace. In this episode, I let off some steam about it.
- I wear the same ####ing shoes all the time
- I used to live in New York City and ride the subway looking at everyone’s shoes
- I’m a shoe diva-sneakerhead-Christian Louboutin-Nike Dunk
- I’m not a foot pervert! I just like shoes. There must be a line somewhere
- Actually I wear 2 pairs of shoes. I wear Minnetonkas when I ride in my wheelchair. I got them at Mel’s Shoe Clinic