- I got a new primary care physician
- Got the flu shot
- Had a meeting with my doctor that convinced me that I am an immunosuppressed person
- Been playing “Hamilton” tunes on the piano
- Making dark, creepy music
At the Cobbler
Koko’s At Camp
Koko’s finally at Summer Camp. The frustration of being a disabled father during Covid-19 was intense. I have two hands but one isn’t very useful, leg is the same, so doing projects with either kid has been difficult. It feels like we’re about to turn a corner.
Getting My Confidence Back
I have been trying to get back the ability to drive again. I’ve been driving little drives every day. But yesterday, I drove 4 and half miles. I’m getting my confidence back.
Mel’s Shoe Clinic
I went to a cobbler, Mel’s Shoe Clinic in Castro Valley, to work on my AFO brace. He did a great job and it was a big revelation. It was fast, cheap, and easy, and I’ll definitely do it again.
Flip A Coin
June 1st, Koko’s birthday, is also national Flip A Coin Day. Go ahead and celebrate her belatedly.
Thank you for tuning in to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast.
- It’s kind of loud outside today, so I put myself in an auto body shop
- Cedar Room reordered Hoppin Hot Sauce
- KFJC Fundraiser is happening now
- My telemedecine appointment was a big relief
- I bought some music from Sahel Sounds’ bandcamp page
Day 67 COVID-19 self isolation
I’m working in the garden, while wearing my new AFO brace in this episode of the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast.