- The Epstein-Barr virus may be the leading cause of multiple sclerosis
- Thank you for tuning in to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
- I do not think that having soup causes MS
- I have a lot of leftover borscht and it’s not a bad thing
- I feel bad for my wife who I threw in the gulag and forced to labor dicing up meat and vegetables
- I had borscht for lunch today and I’m going to have borscht for lunch tomorrow
- Shout outs to Ethan who’s a direct recruit from within the system, he was already connected we just had to screw him in
- Hoppin hot sauce is the best sauce in the world
Omicron Isn’t Milder For Everyone
Reading op-eds, cooking borscht and wading through unpredictability
There’s a good article in the Times today about how immunosuppressed people like me remain at risk for covid even after vaccination, booster etc. It’s scary and presents big problems for me that aren’t going away.
I’m midway through making Hot Ukrainian Borscht.
I think People like watching sports because It’s something that has never happened before.
Everything is happening for the 1st time ever, and in sports its the same but it goes into the record books.
Its unpredictable… within a tightly regulated framework: the Rules.
Navigated by highly skilled individuals. One swing of the bat or the golf club is much like another but the results are night and day
Maybe that’s why people listen to the What’s the Matter With Me? Podcast.
Or theres maybe another reason, cant be too sure.
Lots of shoutouts for the new year, to the people who sent cards. I can’t remember the lady’s name, but I would officiate the wedding.
Remote work is like, you get a good job, go in to the office, its normal, it feels like a success then one day they send you home, like “devote half your house to us and dont come back here until we tell you” and they keep telling you to come back and then cancel at the last minute all “two weeks- i swear! I just need two weeks to straighten things out”
Its coronavirus day 7,000,000, again. just like every day
Happy New Year, 2022. The guy cutting lumber at Home Depot with his sunglasses upside-down said, “Don’t cry, smile. Because we are still alive. Sleep good, be happy.”
I wear the same shoes all the time because they fit into my AFO (ankle-foot-orthotic) brace. In this episode, I let off some steam about it.
- I wear the same ####ing shoes all the time
- I used to live in New York City and ride the subway looking at everyone’s shoes
- I’m a shoe diva-sneakerhead-Christian Louboutin-Nike Dunk
- I’m not a foot pervert! I just like shoes. There must be a line somewhere
- Actually I wear 2 pairs of shoes. I wear Minnetonkas when I ride in my wheelchair. I got them at Mel’s Shoe Clinic
The time has come for the entertainment industry to audition and cast actors with disabilities to play leading roles portraying disability… American society no longer finds it acceptable for white actors to play black, Asian or Hispanic characters. It is equally unacceptable and offensive for able-bodied actors to be cast… in the roles of characters with disabilities.Jay Ruderman, President of the Ruderman Family Foundation
- People are likers
- I’m getting my #7 and #9 teeth extracted and posts put in tomorrow. I’m freaked out
- Dad Bod Rap Pod, a hiphop podcast from San Jose, held a record swap in East Side San Jose
- A streaming “People With Disabilities” section leads me to think about representation in movies
- I went back to the gym and wore a single-use paper mask