Welcome to What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast, Season 6 Episode 27, “The Return Of Trigeminal Neuralgia”
Small electrical slashes and flashes come back, but a lot quieter since I had micro vascular decompression
In this episode, the return of trigeminal neuralgia: TN discomfort came back. PLUS, Masonic Auditorium accessibility review, autonomous vehicles for disabled riders, and accessible furniture.
- Great minds think alike, stupid ones too
- I said last time that all my friends came over, but that was an exaggeration
- people are leeching the thing, especially episodes about MVD
- TN slashes: 2 on Tuesday 7/19, 5 on 7/20..
- John John wants a year long vacation to Hokkaido
- 6 Things Wheelchair Users Should Know About Autonomous Vehicles
- Disabled representation on TV: “Best Foot Forward”
- Burning Spear at the Masonic Auditorium: I ran into dr. Doug and he sat with @namihoppin & I. Then after the show Lurker & Lucky J – cool seats- way up but front and center.. used my chair. The Masonic auditorium was set up well for accessible patrons
- Pottery Barn accessible furniture collection “Accessible Home”
- Having small TN sensations when I drink or eat or brush my teeth. Had 1 at the Barrel House when I had a sip of beer 7.24
- Had a couple on the deck. Swallowing a certain way 7.24
- Had a handful for the day and 12 while brushing teeth. 7.25 twinges not pain exactly but more like mild electric shock
- Planning to drop-off my espresso machine to be serviced in Berkeley aug 5