Welcome to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast, Season 6 Episode 22, “ADA Bars Keep Me From Falling.”
In the new episode, I have to admit that ADA bars have been useful. Tune in because this episode features sound effects. The guy who taught me to do production was really into sound effects, that was pretty much his only feedback. “Pretty good. You could add a couple of sound effects,” he’d say.
- ADA grab bars keep me from falling over.
- My mom is the one who let me know that the last episode originally didn’t work, so shout out to mom. I fixed it but still shout outs to mom
- Shout outs to Rocky. Rocky also told me she couldn’t download my podcast. When she called me, she was hanging wallpaper.
- It’s weird how people say I’m hanging wallpaper instead of sticking wallpaper to the wall.
- I fixed the last episode now so go download it
- shout outs to the countries metro areas and bioregions tuned in to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
- From 11:45pm to 12:30am on Father’s Day, Koko screamed I WANT MAMA at the top of her lungs.
- She gets broken blood vessels in her face from screaming
- Eventually she calmed down, took a pee and went to bed
- An idea for malt liquor eggnog, endorsed by Snoop Dogg, called Stoop Nogg
- I have ADA grab bars in my shower but I didn’t want them.
- They are big and ugly, but they save my butt all the time. Originally I didn’t want them, because of how they look.
- The ADA grab bar in Visalia didn’t work because it was on the right side, far from the flimsy door with a brick step up in between.
- When I am washing my face or my hair and I tilt my head back, I can get disoriented.
- Youtube music is horse doody.
- Radio is about discovering new music and algorithms based on your past activity are bad at that.
- Ask your audio surveillance helper to play I’ll be your mirror and it follows it up with Van Morrison
- DJ Algorithm plays what the magic equation thinks you’ll like, not what it thinks you need to hear
- Radio has always been the way we discover new music
- I listen to kfjc wfmu wkcr wbgo kcsm
- Koko is going to summer camp and learning new things. She made a lanyard and she likes singing along to the camp songs. She also said, “Whether it’s a little one or a big one, it’s still a wedgie.”
- The new hot sauce came in and we’ll start getting it to our accounts right away. its been a year that I’ve been trying to order new hot sauce and I finally have it.
This week’s selfie
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | Subscribe