https://whatsthematterwithme.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/garden.jpg 1620 1620 John https://whatsthematterwithme.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/cropped-icons.png John2018-06-23 19:21:082018-06-23 19:21:08Season 2, Episode 4: Bring It On Or Maybe Not
What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast – S2, E4: Bring It On Or Maybe Not
- Hello and What’s The Matter With Me? Season 2, Episode 4.
- My name is John I’m 39 years old husband father of two small business owner radio DJ podcaster and I have multiple sclerosis so I made this podcast to share what I’m going through.
- What’s The Matter With Me? is an MS podcast and it’s also about other things. I’m not a medical professional and you should not take this for medical advice if you need medical advice ask your healthcare provider.
- Download The What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast on Apple podcasts and whatsthematterwithme.org
- Shoutouts to Patrick and Nat. In the previous episode I talked about answering hoppin hot sauce fan mail was my new favorite activity. But maybe answering what’s the matter with me fan mail is even better?
- neuro psych evaluation trippy wormhole. results later in the episode. things are blooming in the garden. hoppin hot sauce has started to exist beyond my immediate purview., out of the vicinity. various pains. shoulder has subsided somewhat.
Pain update – Trigeminal neuralgia pain, pinched nerve, back thrown out
- My shoulder no longer keeping me up,. trigeminal neuralgia is worse. it hurts to talk, like stabbing electrical pain in my face, it is unbelievably concerning, it’s worse at night. my back hurts but its almost an after thought.
Neuro psych eval results
- Neuropsych eval results – trouble switching from mode to mode. I score high end of average which is probably low for me. It’s hard to tell whether my brain my mouth or my motor skills are what is the problem
- I have a pinched nerve in my neck probably resulting from some bulging vertebrae that were visible on My Last MRI.
- Thinking about changing from Gabapentin
Hoppin Hot Sauce apparel
- Coaches jacket
I Keep On Falling
- Falling a lot. Because of my brace? Balance? Hurt my back falling in the yard and it has been aggravated by further falling.
- sea daisies are turning brown
- Bring it on, or maybe not