Disabled Business Owner
Welcome to “Disabled Business Owner” on the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
In this episode, I’m going through the books and wrapping up 2022 for my business when I discover that I’ve totally spaced and forgot to bill for the biggest order of the year. It happened last year, right around when I was about to go into surgery.
- Shout outs to KFJC’s Klaud hopper who was on the air on kfjc filling in for lucky j Sunday morning 6-9
- I’m obsesssed with World Chase Tag
On The Flipside
- I got a fully automatic turntable: AT-LP-3
- American Cream Band, Plastic Flame LP
- Brooklyn vegan: big joanie announces first US tour playing in SF at rickshaw stop on 3.28. play ing union poolk on 5.25 Sold out & babys all right 5/26
- Dynasty handbag weirdo night shirt
- During acute periods it is hard to manage things. Case in point: I forgot to invoice my customer for the biggest purchase of Hoppin Hot Sauce this year.
- What’s up with Spam that begins, Hey dear
- The scam of the 1890s. Is a Hoppin Hot Sauce Association
- If you can’t steal from your friends
Cooking While Disabled
- I made pulled pork with mojo &chiles
- last night we had meatloaf, and that was not an easy recipe
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!