- Whether or not to rinse the dishes
- NY Times Disabled hikers article about Disabled Hikers’ guides & the GRIT chair. Contacted them and asked if it would work for one arm
- Went to get tested for antibody response and I got the results back and it seems like I don’t have very many antibodies. I sent it to my MS doctor and asked her what it meant
- I marinated chicken legs with sumac and za’atar from Ottolenghi. Lots of spice, but more complicated than yogurt and hot sauce. I’ve got to stop using recipes
- I could have done Hoppin Hot Sauce and yogurt and it would’ve been fine, and easier
- Sent a sauce sample to San Leandro Times with a letter and a copy of the newsletter
- Signed the kids up for baseball, AA and t-ball
- I want to join KALX in the summer
Tag Archive for: amazon
In this episode,
- Where’s your head at?
- I need to record my activity as an Amazon seller in Quickbooks. It’s creating stress.
- I ran into a lady at the gym and forgot her name. Her name rhymed with her husband’s and was ambiguously gendered.
Listen to the episode to hear how it all went down.Click for transcript
Thank you for tuning in to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
In thise episode, “On The Zon,” we discuss:
- The barbecue works
- The sauce is on Amazon
- I fell at the gym
- What is Jeff Bezos’ phone number?
Going outside my comfort zone
In this episode of the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast, “Crossing Boundaries,” I’m going outside my comfort zone.
I printed the Amazon shipping label- I’m going to try selling some Hoppin Hot Sauce on Amazon, to tie my product to a strand of hair on the giant beast that is Amazon.
I submitted my poetry to a poetry journal for the first time since high school.
Some friends came over and I cooked the right amount, it wasn’t too stressful, it was a good example of the goals I discussed in Cooking While Disabled. It was good food and made for a good time.
After receiving my certification from East Bay Paratransit, I got approved for the San Leandro Flex Ride program, and took my first journey to Galvan’s Market and bought a lot of meat.
For my second journey, I went to Crimson Horticultural Rarities to get some indoor plants. Overall the Flex Ride experience was a mixed bag but I will try it again.
Listen in to get the whole story,.