Welcome to What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast S6, Ep. 43 “Thanksgiving Autopsy”
In this episode, it finally happened. Thanksgiving is over and it went fairly well after all, even though the rotisserie parts never arrived. We adjusted more or less successfully by smoking the turkeys. It took a little longer because of the slower cooking method, but it was tasty, and we had enough appetizers to tide everyone over until the food was ready. Let’s conduct the Thanksgiving Autopsy in order to find out what really happened.
- “Hello, and welcome to What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast-Phone! Dial 1 for the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast.”
Soylent Green Is People
- My son was confused about the difference between cannabis and cannibalism. He was terrified when he saw a pot club called Have A Heart
“Frosty’s So Saucy“
- FOMO the Snowman is something that I have sung about when I was stressed out, in the run up toThanksgiving for example
Let’s conduct a Thanksgiving Autopsy
- Thanksgiving is happening, in fact it happened. We made a lot of stuff.
- We smoked the Turkey because we didn’t get parts in time, and it took quite a while, because smoking is a slow method of cooking. It tasted okay but it wasn’t quite what I was going for. Next year, I want to get the bird on thte table around 1 P.M.
- I applied for a job.
Are You Gonna Go My Way?
- As promised here’s a link to the Lenny Kravitz falafel place in Paris
Pepper Show Thanksgiving Episodes
I made a couple of Thanksgiving episodes over the break and I pinned the audio to the end of this week’s episode. Here’s the video from the Hoppin Hot Sauce YouTube channel.