- The Epstein-Barr virus may be the leading cause of multiple sclerosis
- Thank you for tuning in to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
- I do not think that having soup causes MS
- I have a lot of leftover borscht and it’s not a bad thing
- I feel bad for my wife who I threw in the gulag and forced to labor dicing up meat and vegetables
- I had borscht for lunch today and I’m going to have borscht for lunch tomorrow
- Shout outs to Ethan who’s a direct recruit from within the system, he was already connected we just had to screw him in
- Hoppin hot sauce is the best sauce in the world
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!