Why Be Normal?
S6e18, “Why Be Normal?”
In this episode, I’ve mostly recovered from Covid and I’m feeling all right. I got my taste back.
- Shoutouts to Brian who liked the thing on twitter
- Shoutouts to Sandman whos learning how to dj
- Shout outs to Joe who said i should record a record with my deep r&b voice but then i recovered from Covid
- I made green goddess dressing with a whole head of garlic to wake up my taste buds and it definitely provided me with garlic breath
- I twisted my knee because I had too many beers
- A person dressed in head to toe why be normal? gear like saying like fanny pack sweatpants sweatshirt hot tote bag
- Yellow & white why be normal? sweat suit and sunglasses
- I turned one of the dads on my kids baseball team On to Guy Clark. It was a classic record recommendation (Old No. 1). When he said, “I like John Prine,” I said, “You might like Guy Clark.” Not too long after that, he texted me saying he was listening to it and he liked it. I like turning people on to music and it’s something I’ve been doing since I was younger
- I worked out it was about 2/3 of a full workout but it it was satisfying
- Mlb.tv is good to watch with the kids
- Jack Whitten, Notes from the wood shed, hauser & wirth publications
- Garhard Richter, The Daily Practice of Painting: Writings and Interviews, 1962-1993
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | Subscribe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!