Bullies and Botox
Welcome to What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast Season Six, Episode 19, “Bullies and Botox.”
- Shout outs to mom who drove me to Botox and nagged me the whole time. But, she apologized, and said she liked the Why Be Normal? episode
- Trigger warning: At the end, I’ll do all the stuff about needles.
- You’ll be half an hour closer to death when this episode is finished
- My son is interacting with some bullies at school and he mentioned that he is glad they didn’t know I have MS or they’d bully him more
- I worked out again
- I wore shorts in San Leandro for the first time since I moved here
- I said Guy Clarke‘s name wrong in the last episode, instead I said Guy Davis the blues revivalist actor guitarist- so I sampled myself saying Guy Clark and overwrote it. Did you catch that?
- The girlfriend in M. Night Shyamalan’s movie “Old” had multiple sclerosis
- I created the Sam Kinison auto parts jingle
- You can’t do things like that everyday
- We used to call an influencer a cult leader
- Classical music singers could say ‘yo’ instead of ‘ha’
- I’m trying to come with pure chime energy! I hope you think someone is at your door when you’re listening to this
- The homie Sto got in the New York Times
- I had Botox in my trapezoid, pectoral, bicep, forearm, wrist and thumb areas and when they did my thumb they sprayed my thumb with cold stuff at the same time as the injection
- That was similar to the periodontist spraying my soft palate with capsaicin when they injected it with Novocain
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!