I Made The Paper
In the new episode of What’s The Matter With Me?, “I Made The Paper,” I did just that
I made the paper! We were in the San Leandro Times last week. My kids loved it, it’s good for business, and you know me, I love getting myself out there and in front of people. The best is when I can demonstrate how people with MS can accomplish their goals.
- Shout outs to Katie
- Shout outs to Brian who wrote me about hunting animals with his rifle,. ” […] if you give a man a fish he is hungry again in an hour. If you teach him to catch a fish you do him a good turn.” Anne Isabella Thackeray Ritchie’s (1837–1919) novel, Mrs. Dymond (1885)
- Shout outs to Kevin, he bought Wet Leg and he was feelin it. He has stuff screwed into his jaw like I do. He was digging on the music segment
- years is playing the ivy room in Albany in a couple of weeks. I think they are the opening band, I would like to go
- I received notice from fedex that the kitchen has my labels
- Got the ring Device for the door so I can see whether or not to answer it- it’s like having a new accessibility device
- on mars legal id
- I worked out twice
- Being a competitive disabled person is an awkward because you want to win at everything but you can’t do anything.
- it is a total pain, but I’m pretty sure that i could take you if i had a shot. lets play mastermind or reversi, backgammon chess or quarters
- we used to play quarters outside of Greenpoint tavern: stand on the curb and throw your quarters toward the wall. whoever gets closest to the wall without touching it wins all the quarters
- Koko graduated from kindergarten today and I went. I wore a tie-dyed pink blue and yellow cabana bowling shirt
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | Subscribe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!