Welcome to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast Season Six, Episode 21 “I was on KCBS”
The media onslaught continues!! You might remember that on last week’s episode, I made the paper here in San Leandro. A reporter for KCBS News reached out and interviewed me about supply chain, MS, and Hoppin Hot Sauce. Check it out:
Also in this week’s episode:
- NBA Finals One-handed basketball player Hansel Emmanuel Gatorade commercial
- My knee is feeling better and stronger, and I haven’t been taking any drugs for it because it’s basically fine. Still, I’m not walking that well over all
- I went to Walmart to get propane tanks for the grill and it was an ordeal getting around the huge store.
- Last week, I put my shirt in the wash and I took a sad gray t-shirt selfie instead. I apologize for appearing so dour and for the bait and switch.
- We went to west coast craft at Fort Mason in SF. It was a pretty crowded event with lots of cool beach towels and other things. As I rolled around in my chair, I was at butt level.
- Lamps there were $5, 6, 12, 13 & 19 hundred dollars.
- On eBay there are a lot of cool old lamps for less than $100 – used or not, an old lamp makes new light
- Koko’s birthday party was well attended, she felt celebrated and she got a lot of presents
- It made John John mad with envy and reduced him to a blubbering sniveling wreck
- As a consolation prize, he made the all star team in baseball. The game is this weekend. He’ll get a t-shirt
dall e mini made strange radios that look like like a bottle of hot sauce and a bizarre faceless all-star baseball team
- I was interviewed on kcbs news radio
- KCBS is so big that the weather report is basically useless. I got to give my message about being a disabled person and going for it anyways.
- We tried a new truck, the Tacos el grullo truck in East Oakland. I had 3 al pastor tacos. The street had cars swerving to avoid potholes and Scrap metal
- Last episode I played “Ian” from last year to end the episode.
Here’s this week’s selfie:
Thank you for listening to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
Catch you next time!