We Had A Barbecue
Welcome to What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast, Season 6 Episode 26, “We Had A Barbecue”
When in doubt, grill it out
In this episode, my friends came over to have a barbecue and I got some much-needed support. PLUS, more adventures in Cooking While Disabled.
- Gangnam Style was 10 years ago on July 15, 2012
- Record review: “Gospel drone trance screaming blues minimalism” Reverend Charlie Jackson, God’s Got It
- Shout outs to Kevin
- Global Shout Zone- geographical shout outs
- Irish people say “fert”
- Somethin from the DJ Game Homeez: Ice T “Reckless”
- ADA victory: Uber agrees to pay disabled riders
- I was feeling down and had some friends over on Sunday to make hot dogs with the J. Kenji Lopez-Alt tray technique
- To make it easier on myself, I outsourced the creation of coleslaw and potato salad
- Making it easier on myself makes it easier on my guests
- Tinned fish sounds better then canned fish
- Reminder about using frozen puff pastry to make it easier
- Nami loved seeing the magician Perry Yan for the 2nd time pymagic.com
- The car wash closed for a month because they’re overhauling the machines.
- My friends came over and it was great. I’m very lucky. It was like having a support group all to myself.
This Week’s Selfie:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS | Subscribe
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!