Year In Review
Welcome to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast “Year In Review”
Season Seven will begin in the new year. Tune in for the year end wrap-up of Season Six, the biggest season we’ve ever had.
Listen for a year-end run down of all the things that crossed the bow of WTMWM? in 2022. It was a big year, a good year. Let’s get into it.
Holiday In Cambodia
- My wife doesn’t know “Holiday In Cambodia” by the Dead Kennedys and that just goes to show that we’re different people
- The rotisserie forks came and we made a chicken and it was pretty good
- I think I can do better But the new forks are the ticket because before the meat kept falling and it wasn’t working And maybe we just burn one side and get the other 1 raw
Journeys By Myself
- I tried to go Christmas shopping by myself and that was ridiculous
- The Internet is such an easier place to go Christmas shopping and the only thing that will help you right now is the robots
- I circled 3 times and parked right in front of the store- I lucked out and my plan worked. What was I doing there? I had to make a showing of some sort.
- I went to the teenager shop and had the dude put together a little kit.
- There was a family with a 15-year-old girl who was getting a nose piercing
Tossing & Turning
- Definitely having anxiety and trouble sleeping
- I think I always get this way at Christmas
Season Six Rundown
- I wear the same shoes- Tune in for the big rundown of the top stories from Season Six.
This Week’s Selfie
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!