Welcome to “Poop Burrito” on the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
The tortilla is fine. Maybe you can save the lettuce. In a poop burrito, you have to go through the layers.
My trigeminal neuralgia pain came back and so this episode is a bit like a poop burrito. I was in the hospital last weekend, and they changed up my medications to get me out of pain. A couple of days ago I saw the surgeon and I’m going to have another rhizotomy next week.
- Shoutouts to Nathan. His message: “Just wanted to say congratulations. On April 28th the what’s the matter with me Podcast will be 6 years old! Keep it up buddy. And Hoppin Hot Sauce is the best sauce in the world.”
I did one thing right
- You couldn’t sing to March’s theme song candidate
Speaking the unspeakable
- You are not allowed to call yourself a Bohemian– It’s not a thing you can call yourself. Lazy hippie is more like it
Round and vacant
- The security check said, “Click all the pictures with a donut” but it seemed like some of them were bagels
I Was That Guy
- When my family was in Japan, the kitten didn’t come in one night. Then, I got in my wheelchair and rolled around calling for my cat.
- Of the remaining Beatles that are still alive, we have the best one and the worst one. JK *ducking*.
Boil Water Warning
- No one takes Cam Likely’s phone calls
- I want to hear elevator music, and I walk out and my wife is playing some violin concerto
- It’s little league baseball season again and the game is a little more recognizable, pitchers are starting to pitch better, more towards the plate
Sonny in Europe
- Its 1959, and Sonny Rollins is going to Europe. Back in the states, he’s jamming with Bob Dorough & Mose Allison at the jazz loft. Then, he goes on sabbatical and climbs onto the Williamsburg bridge to practice without disturbances.