Welcome to “Burnin’” on the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
In this episode, I’m still recovering from my last rhizotomy procedure, managing to get to get new footwear, and get out to a show in my wheelchair
- Chemical Burns melt your flesh.
- I have 5 Burns about as big as a dime each.
- I am using Medihoney, and I was initially confused by the name
They Look Like Sneakers
- I got new shoes to wear when I’m on my wheelchair. For the past couple of years I’ve been using Minnetonka
- I’m switching to white Vans slip-ons
- I am scared that if I reduce medication that the pain will come back.
- But I need to reduce the medication so I can enjoy my life.
William Parker’s New Heart Trio
- I rode my wheelchair to see the bassist William Parker (71) at the chapel
- In the New Heart tTio with William Hooker (76) and Isaiah Collier (23)
- My buddy Joe was the driver
Titration Blues, Pt. 2
- I reduced my medication and the pain came back in the night
- I need a new butt cushion for my wheelchair
- My son is at home because he has Covid
- Max Headroom was a guy wearing a mask