Welcome to What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast, “No More Painkillers”
It’s a big day for me because I’m finally free of trigeminal neuralgia pain after successful rhizotomy surgery last month. It’s been seven years that I’ve been battling the disease and it feels like a major victory.
- Shoutouts to Jersey Girl who told me about the Superfest Disability Film Festival happening in Berkeley & San Francisco later this month.
- Claude Hopper wrote in to say he had a Chubb Rock record
- Year Of The Tiger by Alice Wong
- I sent Original Flavor to Amazon for restocking
- Help support the kids’ school fundraiser by using this link to look through the catalog. for chocolates
- ICYMI: I recommend the Gary Cannone Interview Special
- I’m off pills and in withdrawal again – but its GOOD- I can go to my right better and stand on my own 2 feet’ easier
- I am tolerating alcohol a little better so i can split a bottle of wine with dinner
- Knock on wood- famous Last words- throwing triple hexes over my left shoulder
- I am not adult enough to appear in a zoom meeting
- Musk is back at it
- A picture is worth a lot of these
- “Last night for dinner” Journal: Cauliflower pasta
- We’re going to the ranch