Welcome to “Rolling Around The TL” on the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
Lots of people use wheelchairs in San Francisco’s Tenderloin district, a pretty rough area between Union Square and Civic Center
- Shout outs to rocky
- she’s listened to every episode
- Shout outs to the people listening through the past episodes
- Send me a n email via the contact form and I will give you a shout out that is quite possibly the best one you’ve ever received and the maybe best that you ever WILL receive
- Dad butt-dialed me again
Travels by wheelchair
- Went to Christian McBride in my wheelchair at Yoshi’s
- Also in my chair, I saw the Floresta Little League A’s game
RF Rhizotomy Number 2
- Had trigeminal neuralgia face pain 5am Wednesday morning & had more drugs,, surgery one day away
- I had surgery and have been clear from major pain since then. But I am still on pain drugs.
- My nose has triggered some zaps but they are lesser in intensity than they had been, with the caveat I’m still on some medication
I Can Go Down
- My AFO brace is broken and it’s very hard to walk.
- I have to walk all on my heel, and if I put my weight on the outside of my foot or on the front Of my foot I can go down.
Rolling Around The TL
- I went to the deerhoof show in my wheelchair
- Rolling in the TL, I saw a lot of wheelchairs, but mine was the only one that was electric
- We ate at Osha Thai which was accessible, a blast from the past, and sadly due for an upgrade
- We got into the car after midnite- Rock & Roll!
- I called ahead to the Great American to let them know I’d be coming in my chair, they reserved me a table behind a pillar against the wall. It had poor visibility, but decent sound
- I started focusing on the audience. Nowadays people wear their pants wider and hemmed higher