New tests show T cell immunity
PLUS New pee pill prescription, indoor cycling, and lonely birria
Listen to T Cell Immunity, the newest episode of the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast.
- Saw my neurologist
- I have T cell immunity
- They prescribed me a drug for peeing oxybutinyn
- He wants to see me virtually in 6 months, in person 6 after that, then repeat
- Got new drink glasses at umami mart
- My new recumbent bicycle is set up in the garage and I’m riding it
- I made birria on a Wednesday It was depressing
- But it smelled so good
- I made pinto beans like it was Thanksgiving
Received: 3/14/2022 11:14 AM PDTNote from my MS doctor
Dear John, This IGRA result proves you have developed Tcell immunity to the COVID coronavirus.
Great news, congratulations,
Very best of health, (name removed)