We had a Sunday itinerary- birthday party, BBQ and baseball practice. I am accessing my affinity group.
Welcome to What’s The Matter With Me Podcast Season 6, Episode 11 “Affinity Group Hang,” There’s lots of things going on. I’m getting out there, even further out than I was already.
- West Elm couch backordered until August
- The liquor store is out of things too
- Shout outs to Kevin in Wisconsin
- I’ve only got anecdotal info on a stem cell treatment for a friend of a friend who had pretty severe MS. He had the stem cell treatment and was feeling great for a while, but it’s been a few years and his condition has worsened.
- I don’t usually do something unless my doctor recommends it, because there are so many different things that people recommend that it’s pretty hard to make heads or tails of it
- Shout outs to Brook, and to Eric & Tracy who listened to the thing on a drive, they binged it
- Reminder to think hard about putting pee stuff in the headline
- Ran hella errands yesterday
- I went to the nursery with Juan and got blue fescue & abutilon
- A movie with Daniel Day-Lewis at is a movie about a smart person
- My recumbent bicycle is set up and I am riding it
- When they go high, we go low
- Sunday itinerary- birthday party, BBQ and baseball practice. The whole day was like a giant “Affinity Group Hang.” I am accessing my community
- Shout outs to Ted Purves