Welcome to What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast, “Doctors Admit They Don’t Want Patients With Disabilities”
In this episode we read about visiting the doctor in a wheelchair, how it affects the doctor-patient relationship, and ideas for appropriate reforms.
- Thank you for tuning in- I admire you!
- Shout outs to Cobra Verde for being down with the WTMWM? Listener Convention
- Going to call the vivarium to set up a wild animal demonstration for the Listener Appreciation Party.
- Silk Sonic is pop R&B music with synchronized dance moves
- J Kenji Lopez-Alt “The Wok” cookbook weighs in at 4.7 lbs
Half Letter Press
- I bought half letter press’ Protest Grim Reapers, Hardcore Architecture, and 11×17 #9-15
- I’m riding the recumbent bicycle again, and I rode it twice this week
- Russel Hovlvek was my wife’s high school professor, kinda looks like Stephen hawking, assigns 1 page papers
- Black Holes May Hide a Mind-Bending Secret About Our Universe that the universe is a hologram
- John’s Specialty Jeans, custom for wheelchair users
Doctors Admit They Don’t Want Patients With Disabilities
- I rode my wheelchair to some recent doctor appts before I came off meds- being a chair user demands that you be a fierce squeaky wheel, and that isn’t feasible for many- disabled or not. The system needs reform