Welcome to “Wheelchair Dining Experience” on the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
In this episode, I rolled out to eat with my wife for a wheelchair dining experience and it was a comedy/tragedy of errors. It was supposed to be a fine dining restaurant but the experience fell short in a lot of ways. I’m so starved to get out that it didn’t stop me from having a good time, but I don’t think I will be back.
- The multiple sclerosis foundation tweeted about what’s the matter with me Podcast- they are a loud voice in the community, and I feel very seen.
- Not Quite Twice My Age: Dad is celebrating his 75th birthday cruising the Bahamas
- Swing By: Chris Parachini is in Puerto Rico but he’ll make it to CA someday.
Tag > Slap
Date Looms Large
- Does the date of MS diagnosis loom large? For me, the answer is probably a no, even though I haven’t forgotten it. I just haven’t given it much weight.
Unprecedented and Unique Dinner
- Dinner experience in my wheelchair, it was a singular experience
- When companies/products/marketers have come to me asking to advertise on WTMWM? I have refused.
Big Question I’m Always Asking
- How can fatigue and achievement coexist?
- Friday fish from Scends: snapper, shrimp, fries, mac n cheese, coleslaw, corn bread hot sauce. The kids liked it.
Sam Kinison Auto Parts Jingle
- I made the Sam Kinison auto parts jingle
Bad Old Ideas
- Bluebird Pizzeria in San Leandro is the only bona fide pizza in town, but they’re closed on Monday And they Sell out on Friday and Saturday nights, so you can’t even get a take away order placed at 7 o’clock. Its a little place& lotsTogo- no delivery. Guess I’m just ranting about there Isn’t enough pizza in mytown
- Im making vegetarian bean chili