How did you spend your President’s Day vacation?
- We went to marina park and rode the chair around. cut too short- kids played on a zipline & swings
- I had a runny nose and tons of sneezing yesterday and looked up, “is a runny nose a symptom of coronavirus?” and it said yes it was
- The steroids they gave me at my infusion helped the pinched nerve in my neck
- Randy, the disabled practitioner. (It’s not my first time working with a disabled practitioner- see “New AFO Brace”)
- Temporary Services’ Book Waste Book
- Spanish Wordle hole in one
- Ate Sunday sauce and it was too rich.. it wrecked me
- Heard a Mississippi records special on the radio. “portland art museum”
- give thanks and praise that I may be able to produce Hoppin Hot Sauce
- Donate to your local nonprofit community radio station- get a t shirt
- Wee Man had friends
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!