Thanks for tuning in to the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast “Birthday Special”
My birthday is coming up so let’s have a Birthday Special episode that’s mostly about chicken sandwiches and twitter. Are you all strapped in? Great- let’s get to the rundown:!
- It’s going to be my birthday next week and I want to go to eat at a Korean restaurant that was sold last year.. Instagram says it looks the same, but there’s no BBQ in the pictures.
- Instead, it looks like I’m going to have a fried chicken sandwich for lunch on my birthday
- Chowhound is gone and the internet is useless without it
- The sink in my kitchen is out of order, my birthday is coming up and these were the reasons I needed Chowhound
- Thank god for our cooking group
- You get out what you put into life, reggae sing lyric
- “I’m a cat” Twitter recap
- Elon Musk is one of the the richest people in the world and he is named after a smell, and it’s not really a good one
- My son heard some dancehall reggae on the radio and he asked is this yentelman ?
- Shout out to my neighbor who thinks Hoppin Hot Sauce should be in a hickory farms gift Box
- People come up to me all the time asking if they can help me
- Civil inattention
- Mind your own business
- Dammit I’m mad is dammit I’m mad backwards so don’t be mad, you’re wasting your own time