Welcome to “New Van” on the What’s The Matter With Me? Podcast
In this episode, I get a new van that accommodates a chair lift, host a friend from out of town, and start to plan the heavy metal concert at my burial.
- News flash news smash breaking news update chyron Hoppin Hot Sauce is for sale on Amazon
- Shout out to Rocky and the Sand Man
- A terrible cemetery would have no benches
- Metal changes tempo
- You can only slam dance to it
- The dancing people stay away
- You can’t dance to it
- Nami replied, “and maybe that’s the point.” A metal thing to say
No Police Escort
- little league baseball season was a disaster
- The police escort didn’t show up and the parade was canceled
- In the middle the A’s decided to move to Vegas
- Buddy came from out of town
- They picked up the old van for donation
- We purchased a 2020 Toyota Sienna.
- Its coming on Saturday
Pick Me Up
- Finally, we are going to get a wheelchair lift in the trunk.
- I am trying not to get too excited
On The Contrary
- Admittedly, I can be a contrarian, so when KFJC got a little too carried away playing an all-vinyl marathon that extended to almost a week, I proposed an all compact-disc marathon, called The Plastication.